Our preschool program offers arts-infused early childhood learning in a warm and nurturing environment that puts the needs of the children first. Teachers and artists support early childhood development and prepare children for Kindergarten while encouraging the creativity and individuality of each child. Our preschool has been awarded the highest possible rating through Parent Aware, ensuring quality programming and best practices for Kindergarten readiness.
Families who need assistance with tuition have access to scholarships from Think Small and the Child Care Assistance Program of Hennepin County. For more information, download the scholarship information from the link below or contact our main office.
Our preschool program runs Monday through Friday 9:00am–12:30pm and/or 1:00pm–4:30pm with additional extended care options. Children may join Urban Arts at 33 months and must be fully potty trained.
- 2 days: Tuesday/Thursday, AM or PM or full day
- 3 days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, AM or PM or full day
- 5 days: Monday–Friday, AM, PM or full day
- Before Care: Monday-Friday, 7:30am–9:00am
- After Care: Monday–Thursday 4:30pm–6:00 pm